When it comes to the future of Australia, what’s important to you and your family?
WE BELIEVE Australian Christians are called to unashamedly fight for the rights of families, our freedom of expression and the sanctity of life.
WE BELIEVE in good stewardship, good governance and leading with integrity.
WE BELIEVE consistency in government is vital, and we have both an opportunity and responsibility to influence policy in a positive way.
WE BELIEVE in the preservation of Judeo-Christian values in Australia.
WE BELIEVE Australia needs a Christian voice in Parliament to keep society stable and government accountable.
WE BELIEVE creating change in the community takes time and team effort, and we welcome others to join us on the journey.
WE BELIEVE we serve an incredible God, who loves His people. John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
WE BELIEVE we are blessed to live in Australia; the Great Southland of the Holy Sprit.
BELIEVE with us…
Just imagine what would happen if the 2,500,000 Australians who reportedly attend church, took seriously their mission to be salt and light to their nation.
- They would vote not just because they are obliged to but because they want to honour God and contribute to the well-being of their fellow citizens.
- They would seek to be well informed about candidates before Election Day and consult Christian websites not just the secular media.
- They would not hesitate to declare their support for Christian values at the ballot box in any way they can (through their vote and their practical support of Christian candidates before and on the day of the election.)
- They would pray that God’s righteousness, justice, compassion and wisdom may be evidenced in the laws of our nation through the people we elect to parliament
- They would consider their democratic vote a privilege and responsibility, and make an informed decision about the future of their nation.